We are a trash removal business based in Worcester, MA that specializes in dumpster rentals and recycling to homeowners, businesses & contractors throughout all of Worcester. We pride ourselves on our unmatched customer service, on time delivery and competitive, straightforward prices.
We provide dumpster rentals to residential buildings, home owners, contractors, businesses and just about anyone who needs to dispose of unwanted materials. We offer a wide range of sizes from 4 yard front-load dumpsters to 30 and 40 yard roll-off containers. Whether you need a dumpster for a home renovation project, a spring cleanout of your basement or attic, removing yard waste (landscaping), moving to another area (relocating) or roof tearing (removing roof shingles), we will meet your trash removal needs!
Another popular option is to rent a dumpster with one or more neighbors. So if you don’t have enough junk that would justify renting a waste container, you can always team up with someone else and split the costs. Going on it together is the most easiest and stress free way to get rid of debris and other materials that you don’t want.
Get Organized Before Calling For Price Quotes
Take a few moments to get all the information about your project. Every dumpster rental company will ask you the same thing when asking for a price quote so it’s good to have your info ready.
- Know what type of waste material you’ll be disposing of – this helps us make an exact recommendation on the best sized dumpster for your needs. Our main dumpster capacity is 10, 20, 30 and 40 cubic yards. Smaller dumpsters may be arranged for home owners. If you’re unsure, it’s always best to take a bigger size. Imagine how frustrating it is to rent a dumpster only to find out that you can’t dispose of all the junk at once (not to say anything about how much it’s going to cost!)
- Know how much waste material you have or estimate to have – this is another important piece of info you should have handy. If it’s a big project, you’re going to need a bigger dumpster. Also note that some materials are heavier than others or may have extra fees (for special items).
- Know when you will need the dumpster and arrange the delivery in advance. Dumpster rental companies need to check their inventory before they can make a recommendation. This means that if you call on short notice, the dumpster you need might not be available. Make sure you wall at least 1 week in advance so you can schedule your delivery and pickup date.
Environment Friendly Dumpster Rental
Our aim is to help you get rid of junk as fast as possible while keeping the environment safe. Because of this, we are happy to help you get rid of materials that aren’t usually accepted by other dumpster rental companies at very affordable prices. So if you’ve got an old TV, mattress, lawnmower or anything else really that you’d like to get rid of but aren’t sure how, give us a call and we will tell you if you can recycle or repurpose it! Please also see our “what materials can I dump” page for more information.
We are an eco-friendly dumpster rental company. We strive to use only landfills and transfer stations that comply to federal regulations and have recycling programs in place. Almost 100% of the waste that you throw with us will be recycled – this frees up the landfill considerably. For more info on how you can dump you trash in an eco-friendly way, give us a call or browse around this website and read the additional pages.
Why Rent a Dumpster?
Our customers in Worcester, MA use our services for things such as:
- Small scale demolitions
- Home remodeling and renovations
- Getting rid of roofing debris (shingles/tiles)
- Landscaping (getting rid of yard waste such as leaves, dirt, stumps and assorted growth)
- Garage, shed and basement cleanouts
- And more!
No matter what kind of job you have, we have the dumpster for you. We can supply you with a 10, 20, 30 or 40 yard dumpster. Call us today at 1-800-DUMPSTER to discuss your project and we will suggest the right size that you need. Our prices are competitive and our service is top notch – what else could you ask for?